Bipartisan notice that barn door is open. Pony out of sight

pms laflame at aaahawk.com
Sun Jul 14 06:43:17 PDT 2002

No Chuck, that was me trying to be cute. I was mainly refering to the surprise, surprise, they express about losing jobs. ----- Original Message ----- From: Chuck Grimes <cgrimes at rawbw.com> To: <lbo-talk at lists.panix.com> Sent: Saturday, July 13, 2002 8:04 PM Subject: Re: Bipartisan notice that barn door is open. Pony out of sight