FT: Kosovo Ombudsman's critique

Michael Pugliese debsian at pacbell.net
Sun Jul 14 09:42:12 PDT 2002

I should read the David Chandler book on Humanitarian Intervention originally from from Pluto Press. Along w/Peter Gowan, he seems solid. http://labourfocus.gn.apc.org/LF62.html http://www.spiked-online.com/Articles/00000006D88A.htm http://styluspub.com/books/book4810.html http://styluspub.com/books/book5560.html

When I picked it up the other day, I saw blurbs by Robert Hayden and a scholar/pundit at Cato Institute, Ted Galen Carpenter, I think. Yahoo Full Coverage of Kosovo Peacekeeping Mission. http://news.yahoo.com/fc?tmpl=fc&cid=34&in=world&cat=kosovo Michael Pugliese