Request for info: collegiality in tenure decisions

budge budge at el-pleasant.org
Mon Jul 15 13:02:26 PDT 2002

On Mon, 15 Jul 2002 at 3:03pm Justin Schwartz wrote:

> A search on "sex discrimination" tenure collegiality in the Courts of
> appeals database turns up nothing useful. This is closest:

Thanks for reference Justin, here is a link to the opinion for anyone interested:

<http://csmail.law.pace.edu/lawlib/legal/us-legal/judiciary/second-circuit/test3/94-7737.a.html>

But, I don't think this is the case either, although maybe if I read the District court's opinion I'll learn more of the fact than what are in this en banc opinion. The word 'collegiality' appears nowhere in this opinion and reading through the fact contained within, i see no evidence Vassar argued that, in fact, they flunked her on all four axes of evaluation.