Marco Anglesio mpa at the-wire.com
Tue Jul 16 13:03:11 PDT 2002

On Tue, 16 Jul 2002, pms wrote:

> You mean the list host provider gets in touch with you concerning copyright
> complaints? Do thry mention specific instances of violation?

No, the people who provide DNS (name service) cut off my service, once someone goes to them and complains that I'm hosting material which violates their/a copyright. The people who provide DNS haven't even been in touch with me yet.

That won't be a problem now, I don't think, because I own the own domain name directly rather than getting it for free via a provider.

m.