Michael Pollak mpollak at panix.com
Tue Jul 16 19:37:39 PDT 2002

On Tue, 16 Jul 2002, Marco Anglesio wrote:

> That won't be a problem now, I don't think, because I own the own domain
> name directly rather than getting it for free via a provider.

Can we kick in some money to help pay for that? I'm more than willing. I've come to depend on lbo-talk as a clipping service, and I enjoy sharing things that have caught my eye. I'm very grateful that you've put in all this time and aggravation on our behalf. Just hosting the archives was favor enough. This is above and beyond.

BTW, does this mean now that we don't have to worry about copyright issues at all? Or is reasonable discretion still the best course?

Michael