Chuck Grimes cgrimes at rawbw.com
Tue Jul 16 15:51:40 PDT 2002

No, the people who provide DNS (name service) cut off my service, once someone goes to them and complains that I'm hosting material which violates their/a copyright. The people who provide DNS haven't even been in touch with me yet.

That won't be a problem now, I don't think, because I own the own domain name directly rather than getting it for free via a provider.

m.

Thanks for your efforts Marco. But it would be nice to know what company complained about their copyright abuse. If I had to guess, I would blame it on the WSJ or the NYT since they are frequently posted here.

So, does this mean we can post whole articles again? Ha, ha. Of course the way around this is to write our own stuff, which is mostly better than their shit anyway.

Chuck Grimes