Carlyle capers

Nomiprins at aol.com Nomiprins at aol.com
Sat Jul 27 09:37:54 PDT 2002

The IPO date was 12/14/01. Try http://www.uniteddefense.com/prod/crusader.html for more info. The Carlyle group is scary, so is the DOD. The DOD gave Global Crossing a $450mln contract last year (just after William Cohen, ex sec. of defense joined their board, Carlyle was an early investor). WCom raised a fuss. The DOD yanked the contract. The SEC opened a WCom investigation this Feb - yet, by April, the DOD awarded the contract to WCom (who still has it).

Nomi -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: <../attachments/20020727/0f08fdaf/attachment.htm>