lbo-talk-digest V1 #6480, actually

Willy Greenfields filthydirtyunwashed at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 27 22:40:34 PDT 2002

DH wrote: "Ever listen to a certain listener-supported radio network with outlets in New York, Washington, Houston, SF, and LA?"

To which I say, of course, how could I miss a so oft-cited and hugely relevant voice in the national dialogue.

But your point is taken. I overlooked yet another (large) employer in what the a-holes have started calling the leftosphere.

I had promised to stop posting re: this. If you keep proving me wrong, I'll have to keep apologizing ad infinitum.