infoshop on gov v country

kelley at pulpculture.org kelley at pulpculture.org
Sat Jun 1 13:09:25 PDT 2002

At 07:51 PM 5/31/02 -0400, Joe R. Golowka wrote:

>Just because America has almost no redeeming values doesn't mean that
>other countries have redeeming
>values. I dislike all countries - not the people that live in them, but
>the whole concept of a
>"country."

PATRIOTISM, n. 1) The inability to distinguish between the government and one's "country"; 2) A highly praiseworthy virtue characterized by the desire to dominate and kill; 3) A feeling of exultation experienced when contemplating heaps of charred "enemy" corpses; 4) The first, last, and perennial refuge of scoundrels. -- from The American Heretic's Dictionary edited by Chaz Bufe

http://www.infoshop.org/quotes.php http://www.infoshop.org/nightwatch.html