Question for Liza about Palestinian Solidarity Activism at OSU

Doug Henwood dhenwood at panix.com
Sun Jun 2 12:00:01 PDT 2002

Yoshie Furuhashi wrote:

>I don't defend myself and set the record straight about what I say
>and do on when Mine baits me on marxmail

There's a difference between "baiting" and outright lying, which is what Proyect does. And it's extremely exasperating to be lied about by a vicious sect of one (though I guess now the spousal team are a sect of two). What do you do? Descend into the mud and wrestle with him/them? Let the lie stand where any net surfer can come across it? Watch several hundred listmembers nod in silent agreement with their Master? I think Scott McLemee may be right - it's a variant on Stockholm syndrome.

Doug