Dennis Miller endorses Larry Miller diatribe against Palestinians

Nathan Newman nathan at newman.org
Mon Jun 3 21:38:59 PDT 2002

Well, I got HBO today and the first major show I see is Dennis Miller Live, with special guest Larry Miller, invited because of the whole Internet confusion.

Larry Miller set there equating the Palestinians with the World Trade Center attackers, comparing him to Stalin, and all manner of offensive crap, with Dennis Miller just grinning along.

Dennis Miller has become truly odious, endorsing wiping out human rights and promoting racial profiling.

Nathan Newman nathan at newman.org http://www.nathannewman.org