Dennis Miller endorses Larry Miller diatribe against Palestinians

R rhisiart at earthlink.net
Mon Jun 3 23:24:12 PDT 2002

that's true, nathan. miller's politics has gotten more and more reprehensible, going back to his harping over and over about the OJ simpson verdict as though it was inconceivable that a black jury could ever return a jury nullification verdict when white folks have been doing much worse for a couple of centuries and more. geraldo and charles grodin were on the same bandwagon. as was every racist in town. and all so self-righteous.

it's a shame about miller because he's got a quick wit, intelligence and a good sense of humor. all that potential down the drain. he's allowing his show to become a political outlet for the worst ignorance and right wing propaganda. he bears out my assumption that no one gets a chance to appear regularly on TV nowadays, in the mass media, or run for higher political office unless they've got something rotten in their values system. sadly, with very few exceptions.

----- Original Message ----- From: Nathan Newman To: lbo-Talk at lists.panix.com Sent: Monday, June 03, 2002 9:38 PM Subject: Dennis Miller endorses Larry Miller diatribe against Palestinians

Well, I got HBO today and the first major show I see is Dennis Miller Live, with special guest Larry Miller, invited because of the whole Internet confusion.

Larry Miller set there equating the Palestinians with the World Trade Center attackers, comparing him to Stalin, and all manner of offensive crap, with Dennis Miller just grinning along.

Dennis Miller has become truly odious, endorsing wiping out human rights and promoting racial profiling.

Nathan Newman nathan at newman.org http://www.nathannewman.org