Dennis Miller endorses Larry Miller diatribe against Palestinians

Luke Weiger lweiger at umich.edu
Tue Jun 4 02:38:44 PDT 2002

----- Original Message ----- From: "Nathan Newman" <nathan at newman.org> To: <lbo-Talk at lists.panix.com> Sent: Monday, June 03, 2002 9:38 PM Subject: Dennis Miller endorses Larry Miller diatribe against Palestinians

> Well, I got HBO today and the first major show I see is Dennis Miller
Live,
> with special guest Larry Miller, invited because of the whole Internet
> confusion.

At least some of their series (e.g. the Larry Sanders Show and The Sopranos) are worth watching.

-- Luke