Fri., 6/14: Turn Your Back on Bush!

Yoshie Furuhashi furuhashi.1 at osu.edu
Wed Jun 5 02:20:58 PDT 2002

Friday, June 14 (Protest & Alternative Commencement) Turn Your Back on Bush! 6AM, Ohio Stadium (East Side Gates) 411 Woody Hayes Dr. Columbus, OH Downloadable flyer: <http://www.osu.edu/students/sif/TurnYourBackonBush.doc>.

[Graduates: Decorate Your Mortarboard with a Peace Sign!]

Turn Your Back on Bush and Take a Stand for

Peace Democracy Human Rights International Law Civil Rights & Liberties Workers' Rights Living Wages Women's Rights Indigenous Peoples' Rights Disability Rights The Environment....

We'll Defend What Bush Wants to Destroy and Create Our Own Festive & Democratic Commencement! Join us!

For more info, call 614-252-9255. <www.turnyourbackonbush.com> <www.osu.edu/students/sif> <www.osu.edu/students/CJP>

For info about parking, directions to the Ohio State University campus, etc., go to <http://www.osu.edu/units/ucomm/commence/revised%20alert_O.html>.

Campus Map: <http://www.osu.edu/map/linkbuildings/ohiostadium.html>.

-- Yoshie