Yugoslavia, the Avoidable War

Michael Pugliese debsian at pacbell.net
Wed Jun 5 10:56:34 PDT 2002

Lots of embedded URL links so I'll just give the URL.George and Stella Jatras mentioned in the above hosted a fundraiser for Pat Buchanan in 2000. George was a Republican staffer on the Senate Foreign Relations Committee. http://www.offoffoff.com/film/2002/yugoslavia.php3

They can't handle the truth

The horrid Serbian-American-made propaganda film "Yugoslavia: The Avoidable War" wants you to think that the Serbian-run genocide of the '90s was merely a misunderstanding caused by poor public relations, and bases its key conclusions on interviews with a collection of crackpots and racists. Don't believe it.

By JOSHUA TANZER www.offoffoff.com <snip>

BTW, Bogdanich, one of the directors was the Illinois press secretary for Gary Hart in '84 and has written for The Nation and The Progressive, so I'd call him a liberal.

And, found this last night. http://www.balkanpeace.org/hed/archive/june02/hed5003.shtml Michael Pugliese