Summers dictates

Michael McIntyre mmcintyr at depaul.edu
Wed Jun 5 15:51:25 PDT 2002

Which Dakota is it that is thinking of changing its name because everyone is leaving and the idiots at the statehouse think it's because the state has an "identity crisis"? There we go - rename it "Nature", move all the libertarians there, and let them get their wish.

Then we can put all of the left sectarians in a big room, lock the door, and tell them they can't come out until they've discovered (and agreed on) the correct line....

MM

Which is why I am losing tolerance for libertarians--those who think that their life in the "state of nature" would be pleasant, civilized, and long...

Brad DeLong