Summers dictates

Doug Henwood dhenwood at panix.com
Wed Jun 5 16:02:51 PDT 2002

Michael McIntyre wrote:

>Then we can put all of the left sectarians in a big room, lock the
>door, and tell them they can't come out until they've discovered
>(and agreed on) the correct line....

And while we're at it, can we lock the value theorists in another room and tell them they can't come out until they've solved the transformation problem? Since they never will - as soon as one comes up with an answer, the rest would tear it apart, accusing the proposer of innumeracy and heresy - we'd never have to hear from them again!

Doug