sports broadcasting (was icarian falls . . .)

Luke Weiger lweiger at umich.edu
Thu Jun 6 12:04:36 PDT 2002

----- Original Message ----- From: "Jeffrey Fisher" <jfisher at igc.org> To: <lbo-talk at lists.panix.com> Sent: Thursday, June 06, 2002 7:53 AM Subject: Re: sports broadcasting (was icarian falls . . .)

> btw, i asked my brother who the other guy is who's always calling walton
> an idiot, and he said, "you mean idiot #3? i can never remember his
> name, either." 'nuff said.

I think it's Steve "Snapper" Jones that you're referring to.

> missed the game. d'oh. but games 3-6 of that avs-wings series were
> great, eh?

Game 7 was even better, although that was the only game of the series I didn't get to watch. I hope Detroit's able to recover in the finals... looks like it could be a repeat of 1995.

-- Luke