System resources

R rhisiart at earthlink.net
Thu Jun 6 21:34:18 PDT 2002

what operating system are you running?

have you tried shutting down your computer then restarting it after waiting about a minute?

do you defragment your hard drive regularly?

----- Original Message ----- From: pms To: lbo-talk at lists.panix.com Sent: Thursday, June 06, 2002 9:24 PM Subject: System resources

Yesterday I got a warning about low system resources and wierd things were happening, windows breaking up, task bars moving and disappearing. My Computor showed that I had 10% resouces left. I just checked again and I'm now back to my usual(at least the few times I've looked) 80% resources left. Computor now acting ok though I notice I no longer get the date when I put my cursor on the time. I don't know anything about this stuff(and hope desperately I don't have to learn). Anybody got a clue?