Stanley for Gov

michael pugliese debsian at pacbell.net
Sat Jun 8 12:39:35 PDT 2002

Those secret underground Colorado bunkers, Dennis Redmond...they're underneath the Masonic murals at Denver Int'l. Airport!!! Do a google on, "DIA Freemasons Murals FEMA, " or somesuch, you'll find dozens of websites on this. Alleging deep Satanic plots by the Bilderberger Illuminati National Security State.

When, I mentioned this to my sister recently, she had a good laugh. Turns out she knows the artist that painted the murals. My hunch she met them at her Unitarian Universalist "church". Michael Pugliese, on the road to Area 51 Dreamland...