ready for 9/11/02?

Doug Henwood dhenwood at panix.com
Sat Jun 8 13:18:46 PDT 2002

Any editorial comment or mention that you may give this press release would be greatly appreciated.

- - -

IS YOUR ORGANIZATION READY FOR THE ANNIVERSARY

OF 9/11? _____________________ HAS A PLAN

Dateline: June 6, 2002

Contact Name:

Contact Phone:

E-mail:

June 6, 2002 - Is your organization ready for 9/11/02? The trauma response experts at _____________________, Inc., a national employee assistance program (EAP), were concerned that their corporate clients might not be prepared for the upcoming first anniversary of 9/11. "We knew that many of the employees we helped in the weeks following the terrorist attacks would need us again this September. We wanted to give effective advice to our companies located at or near Ground Zero, as well as to others," explains...