Posting whole articles (was Re: Abortion Training)

Marco Anglesio mpa at the-wire.com
Wed Jun 12 07:56:49 PDT 2002

All,

Despite any philosophical objections you may have to copyright, please try to sum up in your own words or quote a relevant fragment (thus falling under fair use) of an online article. Post a link to direct people to the whole thing. Five minutes work, tops, is not a lot to ask.

The archive maintainer, that being me, has already received a few nasty letters from people defending their copyright and recently one presumed nutbar claiming to represent AOL Time Warner's legal department. I can only assume that media conglomerates are going to get tougher in this area one day. I'd like LBO-Talk to survive it.

Marco