Posting whole articles (was Re: Abortion Training)

Chuck Grimes cgrimes at rawbw.com
Wed Jun 12 08:36:06 PDT 2002

The archive maintainer, that being me, has already received a few nasty letters from people defending their copyright and recently one presumed nutbar claiming to represent AOL Time Warner's legal department. I can only assume that media conglomerates are going to get tougher in this area one day. I'd like LBO-Talk to survive it.

It would be interesting to read those letters and complaints. Nice topic for a thread. Why not post the juicier ones?

Chuck Grimes