Padilla

Max Sawicky sawicky at bellatlantic.net
Wed Jun 12 12:40:40 PDT 2002

The more likely case here is Moussawi, whom they want to execute for something he did not do, but may have planned to do.

mbs

The stories say he was in the planning stage only....now how would that be different from what we are doing with Iraq? Cuteness aside, talking about blowing up the US is not a crime (let's ignore any recent "interpretations" by the DOJ shall we?). So, unless they can point to an action taken in furtherance, on what basis can they hold the guy? Justin any thoughts, as I would think you see appeals from federal conspiricay and RICO stuff?