Posting whole articles (was Re: Abortion Training)

Nathan Newman nathan at newman.org
Wed Jun 12 13:42:55 PDT 2002

If folks are interested in analysis of these kinds of cease and desist orders from big media, you should check out http://www.chillingeffects.org/ which collects and analyzes responses to such demands. The particular issue we are talking about is barely discussed (although linking is), but it will give you a sense of the law involved. The site is backed by law school clinics across the country.

Nathan Newman nathan at newman.org http://www.nathannewman.org http://www.nathannewman.org/log/ (News & Views WebLog) ----- Original Message ----- From: "Marco Anglesio" <mpa at the-wire.com> To: <lbo-talk at lists.panix.com> Sent: Wednesday, June 12, 2002 4:12 PM Subject: RE: Posting whole articles (was Re: Abortion Training)

On Wed, 12 Jun 2002, Chuck Grimes wrote:
> It would be interesting to read those letters and complaints. Nice
> topic for a thread. Why not post the juicier ones?

*grin* I'll consider that as a future policy. OTOH, do you really want a transcript of me being obnoxious? My MO, such that it is, is to be as much of a prick as possible until they go away.

m.