Michael Tigar

Ian Murray seamus2001 at attbi.com
Mon Jun 17 13:43:14 PDT 2002

----- Original Message ----- From: "Chuck Grimes" <cgrimes at rawbw.com>

> I mean there is something mentally deficient, collectively speaking
> with a government that impeaches one president over a blow job and
> installs the next against the majority vote of the people. Now, there
> maybe some very able people in such a government, but they must be
> pretty thinly spread.

Perhaps we need to tell stories showing that the above are expressions of an unstable duopoly that has hijacked the institutions of the State so that various factions of the Southern Baptist Church can hold the rest of the culture hostage while protecting their right to live lives of economic and psychological anxiety/pathology. Where the parties leave off and "the government" begins is a tricky question after reading Tilly and Ferguson.

Ian