Amazing- Home Depot Cuts off....

Charles Jannuzi b_rieux at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 17 19:22:00 PDT 2002

I didn't really see the connection between the refusal to take those cards and hiring policy, since the company has many vets working for it (though I think preference systems for vets is a really awful idea anyway). One reason why a company like this might not want charges with those federal credit cards is probably how long it takes the federal government to pay its bills. The lower you are on the list of priorities, the longer it takes. Charles Jannuzi