Amazing- Home Depot Cuts off....

pms laflame at aaahawk.com
Mon Jun 17 20:25:37 PDT 2002

But apparently they don't want Fed cash either. These guys dine where I work, egos as big as the outdoors. I'm wondering if it's Bush's call for Palestinian state. ----- Original Message ----- From: Charles Jannuzi <b_rieux at yahoo.com> To: <lbo-talk at lists.panix.com> Sent: Monday, June 17, 2002 10:22 PM Subject: Re: Amazing- Home Depot Cuts off....