Subject: RE: Alterman on Chomsky

N P Childs npchilds at connect.ab.ca
Mon Jun 17 19:53:14 PDT 2002

The Canadian NFB film 'Manufacturing Consent' pretty much did in the Faurrison rap, can't remember what it said about the Khmer. Others have covered the Khmer thingy, I haven't read what Hitchens had to say.

The film is worth seeing BTW for an intro to 'Chomsky Lite'.

PC

>Subject: RE: Alterman on Chomsky
>
>Didn't Hitchens put together a detailed debunking of the
>Khmer Rouge rap on Chomsky? Or was it the Faurisson
>affair, or both? Would appreciate links to references.
>
>mbs

N Paul Childs 5967-157 Avenue Edmonton, Alberta, Canada T5Y 2P3

e-fax 413-683-9725 _______________________________________________________ 'Gee thanks, your validation means oh, so much to me'.

-Art 'Bones' MacDesalavo -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: <../attachments/20020617/50db069e/attachment.htm>