Alterman on Chomsky

Michael Pugliese debsian at pacbell.net
Tue Jun 18 08:09:52 PDT 2002

From the UK fascist friends of Oswald Mosley. http://www.oswaldmosley.com/people/chomsky.html
>... a response to a claim that Faurisson is anti-Semitic by dint of his
questioning of the Holocaust, Chomsky said, "I see no anti-Semitic implications in denial of the existence of gas chambers or even denial of the Holocaust. Nor would there be anti-Semitic implications, per se, in the claim that the Holocaust (whether one believes it took place or not) is being exploited, viciously so, by apologists for Israeli repression and violence. I see no hint of anti- Semitic implications in Faurisson's work").

Noam Chomsky's relentless pursuit of the truth in history and politics began from the standpoint of the Left but that did not deter him from moving closer to The Journal of Historical Review, based in California. For those who believe that all Jews work towards common Jewish goals, Chomsky is not alone as a Jew attacking Israel and defending the revisionists' right to free speech.