Alterman on Chomsky

dave dorkin ddorkin1 at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 18 10:40:00 PDT 2002

Which last paragraph are we talking about? Noam as a anti-Semite? Please...Brad has consistantly opted for distortions of Noam's statements in favor of implausible secret motives whereas where Larry Summers was concerned, he did back flips to reconstrue the "inappropriate" comments. Why should Noam spend any more time on this BS? Faurisson had a right to publish. Period. Noam said this and has been on record about anti-Semitism since before most on the list were able to read and write. The rest is simple propaganda. Wiesel is a real falsifier as a look at his denial of the Armenian holocaust will attest with no need for ambiguous mind reading.