FW: The anti-imperialism of fools

pms laflame at aaahawk.com
Tue Jun 18 22:32:44 PDT 2002

Look I think blowing people up sucks. And I'm sure if I knew the stories of people killed the pity would be more visceral. But what about the time, the months before the suicide bombing. The crazy agressive statements by Israeli military leaders that would show up in the paper, the Palestinian boys shot through the head, the settlements steadily growing(and who knows what the water situation might be), not to mention a right-wing crazy killing the old leader and seeing that leader replaced by the head right-wing crazy? Certain elements in Israel were intent on provoking the Palestinians into a response. I can't imagine what other response they thought they'd get. ----- Original Message ----- From: Yoshie Furuhashi <furuhashi.1 at osu.edu> To: <lbo-talk at lists.panix.com> Sent: Tuesday, June 18, 2002 6:50 PM Subject: Re: FW: The anti-imperialism of fools

<http://www.osu.edu/students/sif/activist.html>