Plato's Republic

dave dorkin ddorkin1 at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 20 09:50:13 PDT 2002

I'll try this a bit differntly; I think the selection of fundamentals themselves is largely a function of that coercion and that what one enforces is in fact directly related to that selection. I remain agnostic as to whether must be true everywhere and always and note that to the extent that one has different enough conceptions in the same polity, the polity breaks down as antinomical conceptions can not coexist peacefully. If you want specifics, I'll give it a shot...