Plato's Republic

Justin Schwartz jkschw at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 20 12:57:45 PDT 2002

I reapeat, I didn't know these questions were open fordiscussiob. Who convened the constitional convention? Obviously different forms of liberal democracy are possible, and some might be better. Just not here. jks

_________________________________________________________________ MSN Photos is the easiest way to share and print your photos: http://photos.msn.com/support/worldwide.aspx