Putin yrges changes in media industry

ChrisD(RJ) chrisd at russiajournal.com
Fri Jun 21 04:39:54 PDT 2002

Are you refering to Putin? Putin is popular because people's living standards are rising for the first time in years. You have no idea the difference in life in Russia that has taken place over the past 2 years. It's incredible. You can see it in people's faces in the metro -- it's the first time in a long, long time they feel they have hope. It's gone from "We're Russia, and we're falling into an abyss" to "We're Russia, and we're kicking ass!"

Chris Doss The Russia Journal ---------------------------- gazetainformational policies. Although this subject is delicate, this position should not hinder the attraction of foreign capital,'' he said.

This guy, and the Japanese guy, I don't get why their people like them(other than hair improvement). It seems obvious to me(most times) that they'd sell, have sold, their grandparents legacy, perhaps for a really, really good stock tip. Bond, currncy. Whatever the game is in this decade. You know what I'd want if I was really, really rich? US Bonds paying 15%.