Memories

joanna bujes joanna.bujes at ebay.sun.com
Fri Jun 28 11:19:47 PDT 2002

memo to Sun employees: apparently the hundreds of millions were not enough.

Joanna

As announced last month, Ed Zander, Mike Lehman, Larry Hambly, John Shoemaker, and Mel Friedman are retiring from their regular roles at Sun as of the new Fiscal year. Certainly their legacies will live on as they move on to other ventures both inside and outside of Sun.

We know many of you have been influenced by experiences with these leaders. As a way to pay personal tribute to these executives, please send us your fondest memories, funniest stories, or sentiments for any or all of these guys. Email your tribute to: exec_sentiments at sun.com no later than July 17.

We'll post the most intriguing and poignant tributes on SunWeb starting the week of July 8. Additionally, as a personal momento, each executive will receive a memory book comprised of all the employee sentiments along with photos taken throughout the years.