Plan Condor

pms laflame at aaahawk.com
Sat Mar 2 07:14:28 PST 2002

Wow. Just went almost a week without a phone. Started to feel like I was dealing with an ISP. Coincidently, the day I lost phone service, (the line was open air) was the last day of using Earthlink as my ISP after canceling the week before.

Wasn't the US the keeper of the Condor?

http://www.ipsnews.net/

Raúl Pierri

MONTEVIDEO (Latin American Desk), Mar 1 (IPS) - Files of the "archive of terror", uncovered this week in Paraguay, are expected to strengthen legal actions against those responsible for "Plan Condor", the collaborative repressive operations of South America's Southern Cone dictatorships in the 1970s and 1980s. Approximately 200 bound volumes were discovered Tuesday by officials of the Paraguayan People's Defender's Office (Ombudsman) at the Documentation Centre of the National Police. The books contain detailed information about intelligence activities that took place during the dictatorship of Alfredo Stroessner (1954-1989).