Bill Clinton Defines Terrorism

Justin Schwartz jkschw at hotmail.com
Sat Mar 2 08:01:34 PST 2002

.>
>Yes, how awful--to actually engage the man in debate and to tell the
>guards to allow him to stay.
>
>-- Luke

The "debate" was pretty stupid. What the guys point about the "North" Vietnese was was unclear, and the answer that the NVA had the "fifth" largest military force in the world was utterly lame if it was supposedto explain or justify how that force beat the militarily mightest nation in recorded history. Be that as it may.

Clinton's gesture is typical, a symbolic nothing ("I feel your pain"); it would be more impressive from someone who had not abolished welfare, repealed habeas corpus, ensconced Reaganism has the ruling philosophy of the DP, and rammed through GATT and NAFTA, meanwhile launching cruise missiles at random to distract from his domestic embarassments.

I miss Richard Nixon. For all his creepy personality and attacks on the Constitution he did more good for this country in any week in office than Clinton did in eight years.

jks

_________________________________________________________________ MSN Photos is the easiest way to share and print your photos: http://photos.msn.com/support/worldwide.aspx