Utrice speaks

Nathan Newman nathan at newman.org
Sun Mar 3 18:03:54 PST 2002

I grew up in Westfield, NJ 07090, nice conservative heavily Italian-Irish suburb

and I'm back in Jersey in Jersey City 07306

And New Jersey is now the richest state per capita in the country.

Nathan

----- Original Message ----- From: "Doug Henwood" <dhenwood at panix.com> To: <lbo-talk at lists.panix.com> Sent: Sunday, March 03, 2002 8:01 PM Subject: RE: Utrice speaks

dlawbailey wrote:

> You're from New Jersey? 165, so that's the GWB/4/17/80
>corridor, Bergen
>County. Let's see, is it Oradell, Haworth, Glen Rock? Emerson, perhaps?

Washington Township, 07676. Went to Westwood public schools - where James Gandolfini was born, and Oona O'Neill died.

> Still, one wonders is you are, indeed, a self-hating New Jerseyan.

I haven't lived in Joisey in 30 years. I visit my parents there regularly, but otherwise I try to give the place a wide berth.

Doug