Utrice speaks

Chip Berlet cberlet at igc.org
Mon Mar 4 13:12:16 PST 2002

OHMYGOD!

Doug...

We were neighbors.

I was born in Paterson, lived in Hackensack, then moved to Hillsdale. http://hillsdale.nj.us/

Went to Pascack Valley Regional High School. Helped run a church coffeehouse in Paramus (the Purple Kumquat). I did poetry readings. Maggie and Terre Roche sang (they were from a Catholic school--Park Ridge--but it was the 60s, we were ecumenical).

Hillsdale is more famous for Phil Rizzuto, John Travolta at the family tire store, and Lawrence Erlbaum publishing. Stephen Crane is buried in Hillsdale.

-Chip Berlet