Superceding liberal democracy

Charles Brown CharlesB at cncl.ci.detroit.mi.us
Mon Mar 4 13:24:18 PST 2002

The anarchists on the list at least do offer an alternative, as does Charles, but I don't find either the prospect of direct democracy run by consensus or a Khrushchevite police state attractive, the former, though, more than the latter.

^^^^^^^^^

CB: Justin , I offer as an alternative a Marxist-Leninist alternative which constitutes a more democratic society than what you propose. You are the one who proposes a police state, i.e. a liberal state which has a much longer and worse history of being a police state than Marxist states. Jefferson presided over a slaveowning , land grabbing liberal police state that was lasted for a couple of centuries, and owned slaves.