The Sopranos

Seth Ackerman sia at nyc.rr.com
Mon Mar 4 20:48:03 PST 2002

Kelley wrote:

> > > raging masculinism is this: when a supermodel, who doesn't crawl out
of
> >bed
> > > for less than a million bucks, dates a liberal leaning politico the
event
> > > is explained by reference to "power as an aphrodisiac.
> >
> >What do you think the real explanation is?

> do you understand my comment--why i made it? otherwise, this is a
pointless
> exercise.

Yeah, yeah, completely. You're saying when a woman who commands a lot of money and power ends up with a nerdy nebbish the standard explanation that women are attracted to power doesn't explain anything and therefore the phenomenon remains to be explained.

So - to repeat myself - what is the explanation, do you think?

Seth