The Sopranos

Kelley kwalker2 at gte.net
Mon Mar 4 21:21:31 PST 2002

At 11:48 PM 3/4/02 -0500, Seth Ackerman wrote:
>Kelley wrote:
>
>Yeah, yeah, completely. You're saying when a woman who commands a lot of
>money and power ends up with a nerdy nebbish the standard explanation that
>women are attracted to power doesn't explain anything and therefore the
>phenomenon remains to be explained.
>
>So - to repeat myself - what is the explanation, do you think?
>
>Seth

didn't mean to be rude, in a hurry, got an appointment. heh. i got a couple of offlists that suggested that i was too opaque, so i felt we needed to establish a common meaning behind what i said. i don't have an alternative explanation. i don't need one in order to poke holes in the one proffered.

there are alternative explanations we could explore but, alas, my favoritist lefty men in the world, i don't have time. gotta rollout version 1.0 of some software rilly rilly soon. i shouldna played on LOB.

perhaps i'll resurface to expl. more if'n y'all would like.

kelley