Nietzsche and the Nazis

Jeffrey Fisher jfisher at igc.org
Thu Mar 7 00:30:20 PST 2002

and, btw, more to the point than my previous post, i honestly don't see the necessary logical progression from a doctrine of immortality to horror. certainly there are historical examples of progressions that resemble that, at least, but that doesn't prove the "in theory" part. "in theory" there's no conditional relationship between immortality and horror that i can see. there are simply too many other factors.

imo