repression

Charles Brown CharlesB at cncl.ci.detroit.mi.us
Thu Mar 7 06:55:04 PST 2002

But Charles, dont you see that you are being repressive but asking him to stop being repressive...and so on ad infinitum. Man, Charles, when you're in a corner, you dont stop punching, do you?

Thomas

^^^^^

CB: Thomas, don't you see that that part was a joke ? You are seriously analyzing a joke, so the joke is on you.

Thomas, don't you get it ? The whole point is that you and Justin think you are less repressive than I am , but actually you are more repressive than I am. You are the fans of repression, not I. Liberal democracy is more repressive than communist democracy.

I'm not in a corner. I'm in Detroit, roping a bunch of dopes on email.