borderline personality

pms laflame at aaahawk.com
Thu Mar 7 09:41:49 PST 2002

Also, FYI, to continue briefly with the view from the couch. My best friend is married to a shrink who has been practicing for some forty years. I saw them last weekend and asked him how things have been changing in terms of patient profile. He said that what's new these days is that 1) everyone is scared about losing their job and about money and 2) no one is having sex.

Joanna B.

I'm not surprised. Last week my health insurance premium went up 37%. The panic I felt made me want to get back into therapy, totally out-of-pocket of course.