borderline personality

pms laflame at aaahawk.com
Thu Mar 7 22:15:07 PST 2002

I've gone to hundreds of AA meetings and seen lots of visitors with friends and relatives. Never thought they were drunks. Never heard anyone talking to them like they might be. My thinking on AA has changed many times. Early on I'd be driving thru downtown Atlanta, late at night, feeling like I was going to some sort of cult thingy. Something I'd never do. That went away. I'm not really very orthodox AA. I just go. I like the late night meetings cause the earlier ones can have a very social, high-school-clique feeling. I have friends who've been clean for many years and still go almost every day. That seems kinda weird to me, but hey, we're all just trying to stay alive, so, whatever works.