RES: Bang, bang, you're dead

Alexandre Fenelon afenelon at zaz.com.br
Fri Mar 8 16:34:38 PST 2002

-

Few if any of us here are principled pacifists, although an antipathy towards violence strikes meas a good thing. The real issue is whether it makes any practical sense to think of an insurrection in circumstances of modern war. I very much doubt it.

jks

-I think you´re right. An insurrection simply cannot win a conventional -army unless in the case of deep divisions inside the Army. It was already -true by 1917 and was because that divisions the Bolsheviks took power.

Alexandre Fenelon