Quit making fake moves

BARTELBYVQF at cs.com BARTELBYVQF at cs.com
Sat Mar 9 22:38:18 PST 2002

Is this sarcasm? I never know anymore. I have a theory about sarcasm but I will spare you. I know there were a number of metalheads in Scandinavia burning down all sorts of stuff. Is it the Aurora Borealis? social democracy? the history of eugenics? the reputedly brutal cops? The one I think you are referring to decapitated his friend and became a Nazi in prison. He's been released and is making music, which I've heard on WFMU and is quite creepy. I think the SPLC's magazine ran an article regarding the Nazification of heavy metal in which they interviewed Kronos formerly from Venom, now a fitness instructor. Regarding the grease trap gig it was actually full time, permanent file clerk in Flushing for $8 an hour. The agency had a teenager run through a checklist with me in the waiting room and that was the interview. The key to their men's room now graces my coffee table. mcapri