Quit making fake moves

/ dave / arouet at winternet.com
Sat Mar 9 23:44:12 PST 2002

Doug wrote:

> Speaking of which, whatever happened to those Norwegian
> metalhead Nazis who burned churches and stuff?

Here's a good primer article that highlights the activities of the aforementioned. It sounds like the criminal/anti-social activity (burning churches, etc.) has diminished considerably of late, in favor of guitar mastery:

http://norway.origo.no/culture/embla/music/satan.html

(These were some of the websites I forwarded last fall that express the philosophical bent of the black metalers:)

http://www.hessian.org/metal/politics.html

http://www.fuckchrist.com/txt/mission.html

http://www.anus.com/

I can't say I take much of an interest in following their exploits, all things considered, but it would be kind of interesting to see what some of them had to say about 9/11 and its aftermath. Kind of interesting, that is, for about 60 seconds...

--

/ dave /